Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beginning Again

I have been away from this activity for some time. After I read & tried to learn about Britain's involvement in their Empire, I believe that we, The USA are traveling down a similar path. It appears that many of the World's peoples are content living in their own misery without foreign intervention. This attitude may seem to be against British (and American) common sense since, in our superiority, we really do know what is best, they should listen to us and follow our lead.
Forcing our ways on others seems to result in resistance. So, I believe that we (the USA) should reevaluate our involvement in the world and its affairs. I will try to formulate and express my opinion on what we should do. I would welcome suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home