Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Big Game

The big game is being played this coming weekend. I have become less of a football nut as time goes by and the pattern of play has changed. I particularly dislike the showoff nature of many of the players; how they demonstrate their success after what might be considered a rather routine score or tackle. All the bumping and jumping that the team goes through appears to be a waste of time and a false demonstration of pride.
Uncharisteristically, the big game has stayed closer to the original practices and, I prefer that style. I did not attend the Naval Academy, but do feel a certain kinships with the Middies; as well, I also respect the future course of living and sacrifice of the Corp of Cadets. All that said:

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home